Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Saturday xD

Project 365 #336



Sing K @ Green Box, Sg. Wang
Dessert time @ Sushi Zanmai, Low Yat Plaza
Drinkig session @ Plus 8, BU


Owrite. It's an outing day wid Kelics ANDDDDD we are going to Sing K! WooHoo!!! Alas...we were saying wanted to sing K since 2 years back as a farewell for a Intern...BUT...Intern has left, Olipia has left b4 we really went to sing K ><"


The K lunch is from 12 til 3pm. We are being chased away at sharp 3 as it is a Saturday afternoon. Went for dessert at Sushi Zanmai and yea...everybody ordered a glass of parfait. Woohoo!!! I get to try each and every flavour and I find that chocobanana taste GREAT!!! I m so gonna order it during my nxt visit to sushi zanmai and make it my new love. =p Exchanging info bout Co. definately shudn't b miss AND we did exchange opinions. See we love our Co. so much coz we even talk bout it during our offdays. =p


Went to Plus 8 for drinking session wid Olipia's gang. Wee~~~Rite! I shared losta cold jokes wid the gang. Nyahahahhahahaha...yea? Wanna know??? Tell you nxt time whn I see you. LOLx

0 comments: