Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stylo Pyjamas Partayyyy xD

Project 365 #348


Weee~~~

That it is!!!

The Stylo Partayyyyyy

Thanks Olipa for the invite xD




Owrite...Olipia msn'ed me yest during working hour, ask if I am free 2mr(which is 2day) AND THEN...she said "I would like to invite you in attending Stylo Fashion Grand Prix Launch Party - THe 7 Deadly Sins 2mr , it cost rm300 per tix but it is now FREE for you" OMG OMG OMG. I got so so so excited when she tells me that. I never been to any stylo milo fashion partayyy and now I have got a chance to meet up wid ppl from fashion line. NOW I can see HOW a bunch of fashion people actually dress themselves up and yea free-flowwwwwwww. Weee~~~


OWH. BTW, btw, the dresscode for this party is Pyjamas, Pillow and Bolster. It sounds so interesting at first bcoz I already have mind in what I wanted to wear...a cute cute pyjamas wid cutie- fluffy-pinkish star and moon slipper
and Imma bringing my cutie shy bear along! Whoooppssss this wil b darn fun!!!!!!!!! Teeheee...BUT WAIT. It's a fashion party. AND It's a launch party where there might b losta affluent people, celebrities, models turn up for the event...Will I look "mempersiasuikan" if I dress up liddat? Hmmph...*sakit kepala ni...


So I actually discussed with Olipia in wat to wear. She asked around...some tells...ther might b ppl wearing dress ther too bcoz...it is not compulsory and erm...u can tel u wear dress to sleep? lolx. ARGH. AND I ended up wear like how I wore in the photo attached above. Kinda look like sleeping wear...I guess. LOLx


Reached Asian Heritage Row at 10++, passed by Manor of The 7 Deadly Sins, Asian Heritage Row - the venue of the party. AND I saw losta GUYSSSS wearing so damn freaking SHORT and TIGHT pants or boxers with Tee Q'ing up to go in...there are loads lads wearing sexy lingerie walking down the street TOO! I saw one particular lad wore black tight shorts(mayb panty) and transparent black lacey top standing opposite the manor. omfg! So damn sexy can! BUT erm...oh well...there are some who doesnt wear pyjamas too. Phew...so I get my car parked and meet wid Olipia outside the manor.


We entered and it is so damn freaking pack!!! GOSH. I never ever expect tat it wil b mad pack bcoz the entrance fees is RM300? Who are the mad crazy ppl that pay RM300 for this??? Srsly cant blif it. AND ERM. My adventures beginnnnnn...lolx. Rite. point ur mouse here and click in order to join me for the adventure. xD Me and Olipia actually walked around to see more and snap photossssSSsss...YAY! Heapi tat I get to snap losta photos. xD Then...we went for dinner...oh..shud say supper as we are eating at 12am. ><" Cant remember whn's the last time I ate so late but erm...forgiven bcoz I din take my lunch and dinner 2day? AND ERM. It's only Tosai that I ordered. ><" Pompuan ni pandai cari alasan betul.


Oh ya. Forgot to mention, the free entrance tix are given by Olipia's bf - Jeff, as the wine shop tat he is working at is one of the sponsors for the event. xD And ERM...too bad he've got only a pair of tix and erm...I m the lucky one who is being invited(bcoz the ppl Jeff wanted to invite missed the opportunity)...LOLx. So Yea. I left at 1am...drive freaking fast and took less than 15 mins to reach home and I din drink, drank, drunk and drive! Imma good and responsible driver yea. LOLx. Ok laa...I did drink but it's only a quater of the bottle bcoz I dun wanna drink wid empty stomach earlier. Din get to consume more alcohol at the free flow nite. Easily wasted BUT I enjoyed the nite! Whoppeeeeeeee~a good experience indeed. =)



0 comments: