Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Second week of March



8th Mar 2010, Mon
Project 365 #331
A FULLY scheduled day with workloads ><"[Pending since last week..lolx]


9th Mar 2010, Tues
Project 365 #332
Stomach not feeling well for the WHOLE day
Planned to go back on time but being pulled by others to do work at very last minute and stayed til 8pm T_T
Went to see panel doctor
Thinking hard if I should take MC tomorrow
Trying very hard to sleep away the pain


10th Mar 2010, Wed
Project 365 #333
Rite. On MC today
Bcame a driver for sister
Surprised news I got today *Heh


11th Mar 2010, Thurs
Project 365 #334
Lucky enuf to found out that tyre puncture b4 I get out from my housing area
Managed to finished all the requestsSsss given yesterday and today xD A productive day I had
Left Opis at 9pm. Guess what IT IS STILL JAMMING LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS!!!
Car no fuel at this very moment..turned into another road to find petrol station
Found petrol station...1st tank x accept CC and I dun hav enuf cash in hand TT_TT
went on to the nxt tank...Owrite...this accept card. Phew...ther're still a lil luck xD
RITE. Get Jam again. Reached home at 2230
M a reckless driver today. Only found out that I din turn the car lights on after I reached home ><" Aiyerrrr...lucky nothing happened. CHOI...LOLx

Updates : Serious accident happened at Taman Wahyu leads the tragic jam. May they R.I.P.


12th Mar 2010, Fri
Project 365 #335

A RM40 lunch I had today at Sakae Sushi. Expensive sial ><"
NO WATER AT OPIS. Yucky toilet...yiaksssss
Yam Cha session with Sista gang @ My Honeymoon -> me so gan cheong...lolx
Change place to Kepong "Wai Sik Gai" for Chicken wing, Zut Zut xDDD
RITE. Fattening day ><"

0 comments: