Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hot Summer Day

Project 365 #329


Freaking HOT movie I would say.

=p



So Yea. Wanted to watch this movie bcoz it is starred by Jacky Cheung. I just like every single movies that he took part into. That's bcoz of the silly face and funny expression he have in the movie. xD Rite. Another lovey dovey movie after V day yesterday. Kinda lost track as Valentine's Day is already over for more than 2 weeks. =p


Not sure if it's the movie tat made me feel hot or the theatre's air cond is not functioning well...it's srsly warm in the theater. lolx. Wokay. It's not as what I expected after I've watched the trailer... =( Kinda disappointed tho ther are two surprise guests in the movie...M srsly surprise about Maggie Chueng's appearance but her dialogues killed everything. I can see no meaning and it is draggy. Spoiled sial. ><"


Btw, can anybody tell me what is so attractive bout angelababy? xD No, I din include any sarcasm. I m really asking innocently bcoz I m trying to follow the trend. LOLx

0 comments: