Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

When mummy is not at home xD

So Yea. Mummy is not at home ANDDDDDDDD my sister aka roomates is not at home for a week!!! Wee~~~I must come up wid some plansssssssss as I wont get nag by going out and hang til late nite after work during weekdays, get to go wherever I want by not being nag AND I get to own the room all by myself FOR A WEEK!!! Weee~~~!!! Hmmph...actually it is not tat happy tho. ><" Owrite. Let's see wat I shud do during this freedom week. LOLx


15th Mar 2010
Project 365 #338

Received call from LCB and he asked for dinner/lim teh and there we head to papparich near mah house xD
Ajak'ed him to club
Btw...this is the first time we both out "alone" for tea LOLx
Owh...mummy is still at home today =p


16th Mar 2010
Project 365 #339
Owrite. Mum and sis is flying to Taiwan together with another 7 lads for ONE WEEK holidays *envy betul
So yea. it's another working day and thinking hard where to hang out after work as mummy not at home =p
Ended up stay at home ><"


17th Mar 2010
Project 365 #340
Supposed to hav dinner at Sushi Zanmai wid Ah Beng BUT this BIG FART ARSE FFK ME! Wtf =.=" I've tried to msn, fb him...saw him at fb but nvr reply my msg and I lost his contact number. WTF. ARGH. I m so tempted to eat sushi u know! I HATE YOU AH BENG! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Btw, another day stay at home after work when mummy is not at home ><"


18th Mar 2010
Project 365 #341
Hmmphhh...well. It's another working day. AGAIN. Staying at home after work ANDDDD NOBODY HOME!!! Dad went for squash, bro went out lim teh, younger bro...tuition ><" Why so kesian one...whn I so wanna go out and have total freedom...I...ended up stay at home T_T




19th Mar 2010
Project 365 #342
Weeeeee~~~Clubbing nite @ Phuture, Zouk with Miyuki, Eric(he made it!), ks, kk, alex, patz, vinz. Whopeeeee...turns to have more people at the very last minute xD
So yea. This is wat we shud do when mummy is not at home. Whoppss...I mean...errr...oh well...at least wont get nag. =p
Despite the musics, it is indeed a great nite wid great companions. =)
AND AND AND First time I get my name on the bottle. *blek
Wokay. We actually reached Phuture at 2240, cheaper price to open bottle and more ppl allowed to get in. It is so damn freaking empty in the club BUT all the tables taken. T_T Another "one nite stand" (cited from mah fren) The musics are all kinda old tho...got a bit bit potong stim...my fren said it is so velvet-like. ><" Had great dance wid miyuki...as she is so damn pro in dancing...LOLx Went for Dim Sum after club and reach home b4 5am and I bet nobody knows tat AND Imma so happy tat I din get nag. Nyahahahahahah...



20th Mar 2010
Project 365 #343
Cousie so wanna eat Korean food and there we head to Daorae
It's cousie's treat for dinner xD [RM111.10]
Movie - Alice in Wonderland (3D). Hmmph...it's really a "so-so" movie and srsly dun hav to watch it in 3D. ><" AIKS. WHY I failed to sell off the 3D tix?


21st Mar 2010
Project 365 #344
Went for Dim Sum 2geda wid cousie, me likey
Home alone as dad, two brothers went out T_T
Suddenly tot of this ODM and I remember the shopkeeper at one U told me ther's one unit for the model I wan at Wangsa Walk
Happened to see my fren who stayed at Sri Rampai on9, dated her out and there we head to Wangsa Walk xDDDDDDDDD
AND YEA! I bought my ODM D101-9 Weee~~~!!!
Had tea time at Secret Recipe, order a piece of cake gets a cup of drink for free =)
Dinner wid Olipia's gang at Jinjang and lim teh for after session


That's the end of the week when mummy is not at home. xD Guess when mummy is not home, I tend to spent a lotttttttttttttttt but not being notti GAHHHHHHH. Oh well...I guess spent a lot not equals to notti rite. Hmmph. I starts to miss my mummy and dearie sis ady. =p

0 comments: