Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It've got nothing to do with earth hour

Project 365 #350

It's a photo of Murni Discovery

located at Sunway Mas.

Our Yam Cha place of the day

btw

did you earth hour?

lolx




Last year today was one of my important day in my life and the pictures are still fresh in my mind. 27th March 2009, I went for a date wid Pen at Pavilion. We went for lunch at Dain Ti Hill, went for movie, then dinner at Wong Kok. Rite. We actually reserved a table at Wong Kok which is beside the glass in order to witness the Earth Hour. =) I recorded the video down when KLCC is turning off the light at 2030 and waited for it to turn on at 2130, check the bill and RUSH for 2245 show(if not mistaken) at One Utama.



Couldn't recall wat's the movie name tat I watched but it's the first day I am meeting the very important people in my life. At that moment, I nvr tot that...they will actually print DEEP footprints in my future [yea i adapted from the sms tat said "ppl come, ppl go but only good frenz will leave footprints in your life] and made my life very colorful, of course, most importantly I HAVE A BUNCH, A BIG GANG of guys frens. LOLx. So yea, tat's the first day I met everybody from Olipia's gang, and, I remember Olipia said "Thy are alllll in white tee 2day, wat a coincidence. Now you can pick your white horse prince" LOLx. Whew! It's already a year since the first day I met ALL of them. Time passes really fast and I felt glad to have frenz like them. Seriously have to thank Olipia in bringing me into the gang, and thanks everybody accept me as their fren. xD



Opsss...sorry la...u know ppl old ady like to talk bout their past and out of topic a bit bit. =p So Yea.It's nothing to do with earth hour. lol. Narh I din really earth hour this year. Went for dinner wid family at 8pm and I only turn off the light at mah room to support earth hour. When the time I reached home it is already 940pm...AND yea...the earth hour is done. ><" Yea la...will support earth hour nxt year I SWEAR.BLEK...Rite. Tot it've been long since the last time everybody met Lim Soo Soo and so I organize a lim teh session today. Oh well, ther's a miss-communication when me are SC are deciding the place to yam cha. Was on the phone wid SC in order to discuss which place to go, he actually mentioned Kelana Jaya, and the PJ-road idiot me tot he meant the new Murni(bcoz I tot it's at Kelana Jaya) and there I made everybody got a bit stuck in getting the way to Murni Discovery bcoz nobody been there yet. I've been to Murni at PJ SS2 for several time...with mah ex...coz he like it there during the first time I brought him ther. Whoooppsss...okay. Back to the topic. At last I manage to bring cousie to Murni...bcoz she have been hearing it since long but nvr get the chance to pay a visit. ^^v Owhhh...received a text from Lim Soo Soo and she is stuck at her relatives house...><" Aiseh. Din get to see her AGAIN Lim Soo Soo so bz ady. Abandoned us ady. Wuwu...T_T lolx



Rite rite. Bout Murni Discovery.It is actually well hidden in Sunway Mas, it is more like an upgraded murni in SS2. Same like Murni in SS2, there are varieties and special foods and beverages tobe order. Too much to choose and sometimes we have limited space in our little stomach to fill up ALL. Okay maybe not a little one ><" And Oh Yea. Murni Discovery actually provide us Menu *wink Can get table easily compare to SS2 *wink wink receipt provided upon payment *wink wink wink and there it make no messy at the mamak BUT somehow the mamak feeling is missing at Murni Discovery. Mayb it's bcoz it is kinda neat? And surrounded by buildings make no wind. So yea I actually had a great chat wid cousie bcoz I got loads to update her about something new to her. xD kthxbaimwah.

0 comments: