Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Ready to fly?!


Project 365 #325


Took half day leave to renew passport

for myself and mum

as she is flying on Mid march for trip



Wanted to apply full day leave earlier BUT there's a meeting with client and ther's no way for me to escape...thus...only half day leave is granted. Just like the normal working day...I wake up at sharp 7...get myself brushed up and there...me and my mum head to the immigration opis.



Went to Sir Rampai as mum heard that there wont b a lot of ppl doing passport there and it wont takes long to renew. Crapz. We spent a total of 3 hours for the renew even when we reached earlier...Waited for one hour just to leave the passport at the counter, another half an hour for payment AND one and a half to get the passport done. Yea I know...there's this machine at Bangsar where we can straight away throw in the money and passport into the machine, then we can collect the passport back after one and a half hour or two. Mum dun wanna go Bangsar bcoz it wil always b pack...and yea...we only noticed Sri Rampai Immigaration Opis have got such machine right after we made the payment. Crapz max! Btw...after that mum found out that the service at Sri Rampai is different with Bangsar, it's impossible to wait for one and a half hour or two to get the passport back after you've throw the passport into the machine. Phew...lucky...else I wil get blame for not noticing the machine. ><" lolx



Right. Send my mum home and there I rush to Opis for meeting with CEO, a senior planner and client. The meeting was fun tho. I mean...At least it is something different from what I face everyday and I rike it. lolx. Oh well...shud say this is the first meeting that I attend alone by representing the research team. AND YEA...CEO introduce me and said "she leads the research team". Oh well...I lead myself in the team. Nyahahahahah... ><" Till then~

0 comments: