Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mum and Sis is back!

Project 365 #345

YAY!

Mahmee and Sis is back

xD



Owrite. The flight is taking off from Taiwan at 0900. Hmmph. So fast one week past ady. ><" Oh well. I met cousie ling at MSN and asked how's the trip as she join the aunties for a two days trip during weekends. "Everybody doesn't seems to be happy" she said. Tat's bcoz all the aunties think that the money that thy pay doesnt worth in what thy are getting. One of the aunties said the tour guide is giving them a twin bedroom for 4 persons to squeeze in, and the foods look cheap...They expect to stay at 5 stars hotel and eat good food everyday.



Rite. I got so worry when the time my cousie told me the aunties are not enjoying the trip...tat's bcoz my mum is the organizer. Imagine, a auntie who doesnt know how to go on9 ask the children help to send email for enquiries, ask children to get her msn and yahoo account in order to keep in touch with the tour guide, make her account to go on9 almost 24/7, ask for live-meetingsssss via msn just to discuss every bit of the trip...she put losta efforts for this trip BUT others complaint from Day ONE till the day my mum pour out all her unhappiness at the last day only thy stop making noise. Yea. They said they are not blaming my mum...but it will still feel hurt bcoz my mum the one who find the tour guide and discuss about every single little thing. My mum did ask thm to come out for discussion but thy ask my mum to go ahead. Thanks them for trusting my mum and...buuuu them for complaining. ><"



My mum already told the aunties that they wil b taking train and buses...live like a taiwanese going travel around Taiwan yet the aunties still asking "WHY ARE WE TAKING BUS AND TRAIN?!" I m srsly like wtf when I heard tat. =.=" The aunties are srsly NOT happy with the trip...each and everywhere they go, to resto for dining, to hotel...the first thing they do is to open up the menu and check the price. After seeing the price then thy compare...GOSH. How are they goin to enjoy the trip liddat??? I mean...since you have already pay for it...juz enjoy la...and if the tour guide gets to fullfill each and every requests you asked for...then...Just forget bout how expensive you have paid for the trip AND ENJOY! GAH. They hav just ruined their expensive trip themselves but not the tour guide lorrr...lolx AUNTIESSSS *shake head



Owrite. So I actually took half day EL to get back home earlier and wait for mum to return. Since she sounds so kesian. ><" Van arrived, I open the gate to welcome her. She fall sick ady. ><" Aiks. Kesian betul. Heard it is a very tiring trip...go out like damn freaking early and back to hotel damn late. San fu for the auntiesss la...but I think I will like it...bcoz get to travel so many placessssssss anddddd live like a taiwanese. =) ANDDDD We don't have to go those cheat ppl mia places to buy this and tat which will waste our time...ANDDDD we get to go to the places that we want to!!! Alrite. Mum then have to help the maid to pack her luggage...yea...maid is leaving today and back to her home. I just help up a lil if there's any I can slot in...then wait for mum to start whining...Owh...I srsly owned a good pair of ears. Agree no? Teehee...=p SAY YES! *blek Alrite. Lucky enuf to hav other packages and other ppl go travel Taiwan this year, I can take their itineraries and offer the gang if they want expensive, medium or cheap tour. LOLx.

0 comments: