Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yam Cha @ Genting

Project 365 #233


We jam almost ALLLLLL the way up

by forgeting

it is holiday eve

and

everybody is dashing back to their hometown.



Hmmph. Lucky I am not the driver. Bwahahhahahahahaha...we left at 10++ and reached genting ard 12++. ><" Srsly Jam til siao. Oh yea. Reached home at sharp 5 in the morning. Nvr ever tot that I wil reach home THAT early coz even if after clubbing I wil b reaching home ard 4++. ><" Heard mum complain bout dad as Dad actually shake my mum to ask "Who go out so early in the morning?". Omigawd. Mum answered "no, it's miao who just only reached home" and Dad actually shake mum to wake up for the 2nd time to double confirm. Kesian my mum. LOLz.



Oh ya. Bout the Barbie World Bday gal. She got shocked and cant stop laughing by looking at her photos. She then blast email out to thank everybody and said "I've learnt my lesson, will keep my mouth shut whn it is not necessary...xD" Owhhhh...poor little gal. But I bet she had a "memorable" Birthday. Don't you, evil? LOLz

0 comments: