Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Strawberry farm @ Gohtong

Project 365 #236



Yesh ther's actually a strawberry farm @ Gohtong

Woottssss

now we don't have to go all the way to Cameron to pluck Strawberries ady^^




Had our first meal of the day at 3pm. LOLz. Then we head to the Strawberry farm. LOLz. No charges on entrance fees. GOOD. Hmmph...we din actually walk into the farm and pluck the strawberries bcoz it seems to be expensive compare to Cameron and I dun fancy strawberry. XD. Kinda force to walk a whole round in the farm in order to reach the exit. =.=" There are strawberries, mushroom, flowers and few stalls in this "strawberry farm".


Had very serious headache today. Serious headache that I never experienced before. Mayb it's bcoz of lacking of sleep BUT this is srsly the first time. A sign of getting old, I suppose. =.=" Oh yea...GDI...I throwed the rubbish into a none-rubbish-bag plastic bag. Kesian my fren to clear all the "shits" out in order to "rescue" his BBQ set. LOLz. Luckily tak kena scold. Phew...lolz...Oh but I really saw some rubbish in the plastic bag b4 I throw the rubbish inside de lor. (yea rite..must defend a bit bit for myself...lol)


Hmph...I am really like a dying corspe today. =.=" I dun even feel liddis after I club'ed hard. SERIOUS SHIT.

0 comments: