Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas 2008

Mum and Dad have got dinner 2nite @ Jalan Imbi...So...I've actually grab the chance to follow their car all the way to Pavilion(which is sumwher near by) for dinner. As my younger sister love the cookies n cream so much...Thus, I've decided to make way to Friday^^ Yummy yummy!! Coz I love thier dessert as well. hehe...

So, here we are...T.G.I Friday^^




Choc chips milkshake, Lemonade, Hot choc


Mac & Cheese


Fried Calamari



Sizzling Chicken and Cheese


Friday's Chicken


and my all time favourite Cookies n cream*wink wink*


and and and

Friday Sundae!!!
WooHoo!!!


Hmmph...As we have got no plan after the dinner, I've actually suggested to snap photos ard Pavilion. And...now...let's share the piece of art^^

Location: Pavilion; Long Sleeve shirt: Primark; Skirt: Noname; Shoes: Momo; Bag: Adidas; Special thanks to Makeup artist: -themodeldinputupanymakeup-; Model: KenKe; Photographer: Cadence








I love these three pieces the most. That's why I am sharing only three and I am only snapping three. We ask for quality, not quantiti, okay??? lolz...

Shud hav snap more as my sense of art is strong today but my dad is almost here when I am snapping the 3rd pcs of photos...so...can't share much...lolz
wanna see more? JUZ WAIT LA...xD

Before we ciao...let's snap a pic 2geda wid the X'mas tree!!!



The 3 lads stay under one roof^^


Not forgetting. Thanks to Marcus for "sponsoring" me the sexy brown lens. I wear it on the spot right after he pass tat to me. My eyes now look even more charming and Blink Blink than b4!!! Oh yea...if you are interested with color lens/contact lens, don't hesistate to leave me a msg. He is selling wid cheap price tho^^

Can see can see???!!! NO NO!!! NOT THE EYE BAG!!! IS THE SEXY BROWN COLOR LENS!!!

0 comments: