Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Apartment, The Curve

Went for dinner with my sista gang at Apartment right after I think I have recover from my sickness. I swear I will eat as much as I can...LOLZ

no choice...coz I have been eating/drinking/swallowing porridge for the past three days.


Here we are.

The Apartment



I don't like to take proper meal. Thus, I've ordered dessert

Strawberry Mint Parfeit
This is my third time dining in. And my third time ordering the same dessert. Now you know how "slurppery" it is???!!! hehe...

Then we ordered some side dishes and two proper meal.


Smoked salmon

Squid lychee chilli jam

Lamb shank
(highly recommended by bell)




Overall. To be honest. The food LOOK nice.(and it is only up to the level that look nice) Bell who highly recommended lamb shank get disappointed when she take in the first bite this time. She said the chef did not maintain the cooking level. It is not that delicious anymore.

After scrolling over the nice looking food. Now it's time to take a glance at nice looking ladies^^



The future lawyer



The musician


The Banker $$


The doggie lover


The future Finance consultant


The future good mummy

The chemist

It is not a simple dinner. There's a task to be done by us in this dinner and the best time for the task to be complete will be the time where avbody's stomach is full as it needs a lot of energy to THINK.

We have to think what we want. What we really want in the future and there's only one week to go.

wakakkaa...we have to think what we want for the x'mas pressie. WHAT? THINK ourselves??? Yes. Think ourselves. In the past, we use to buy the pressie first and draw ourselves to see which pressie we will get. We find hard to buy as not avthing suits avbody. So, we have actually changed our "tradition". Last year, we draw the name of the person first then we will buy pressie according to the person's needs. YET, we still have to scratch our head til bleed and dunno what to buy. Thus, this year. We have actually revise the idea. This time we will still draw the name first with the condition of...we have to include our wishlist together with our name as well. Now, we can get what we want for x'mas pressie and the other side don't have to actually scratch their head. Good idea rite??? lolx

So, names, wishlists are all here. On the plate.


Of course I am not gonna tell who I drawed. Surprise ma...but...I do think that I've got fate with her. xD. You know who you are...hehe...


Oh yea, remember I've stated that bag have become a useful tool for me as I've actually started to work. Here, another bag as my bday pressie from my sista gang^^


The future lawyer actually love the bag so much
that she want to rampas it back

and I am like...
"Nah...take la..."

No no. I don't mean that I don't like the pressie. I am talking to someone while photo is being taken. I think I do have potential in being a paparazi as...I can make stories from picture. (the example above...lolz)


Even can camwhore in the toi toi...>_<
No choice. Love my fringe. My fringe makes my can't stop in snapping photo. lolx...


YES? Anything??? You have question in mind???
okay okay...
I know...
FOR THOSE WHO DIN REALIZE
M actually wearing the same outfit where I wore on 12th Dec @ Pavilion.
(Puke...bleuk...vomit...lolz...*!&%@#)<----This shud b ur reaction now...lolz


BUT
Please...
don't say I am smelly...
I am NOT, okay?
The clothes are clean. I mean is not bcoz I got not enuf clothes to wear...NO no...I mean...
I just wanna compare before and after. (the hairdo vs outfit)
But I failed. I forgot to snap photo of my whole body dis time.
Teehee...

0 comments: