Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

M.I.S.S.

*Update - Petrol price decrease to rm2 per liter today^^

rowse thru my senior - lesly's blog yesterday in company.(Nah Nah Nah...Is not tat I wanna makan ular...I've done my job and there's nth for me to do)

It actually makes me miss the good old days in UK.

How nice will it be in "freezing" @ UK 2geda wid the Snow.
How nice will it be to hang around and get to know more foreigners.
How nice will it be to explore the country anytime I want.
How nice will it be in not facing the same thing, people and buildings everyday.
How nice will it be in not having the same daily routine everyday.

YES. I admit that I regret in coming back to Malaysia right after the program.
I should have continue my studies.
I should have let myself to explore more.
I should have learned to treat myself well.
and
I should have learnt.


DUH
juz craps of getting bored with the same daily routine everyday recently.

Wake up 6 in the morning, squeeze myself in 650am train, Q for LRT,
walk myself to co.
sit in front of PC from 8 til 6 in the evening,
squeeze myself in the train AGAIN,
drive myself back, entertain my bao bao,
sit in front of lappie AGAIN for anoda job
then go to bed.
This is my daily routine.
I even have to work on Sat n Sun.
NO LIFE.


I NEED A BREAK!!!

0 comments: