Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Farewell for Angie

Angie is a part timer in SMV Group and she will only be working wid the research team for 3 mths. AND 3 mths passes fast...It is like we juz had a welcome lunch yest and she will b leaving us on 26 Dec ady...Intelligent, helpful and frenly gal she is. She is alert to the ambience ard her as well...but not when her ears are stuck wid earphone.(She always stuffed her ears wid earphone tho...lolz)


We had luncheon @ Ichiban, Pavilion for the small farewell party as Angie love Japanese food^^


See see...
she juz can't wait for the waiter to serve us



A short intro towards the resto^^
Menu



Oh yes, Ichiban hav actually hired me to be their spokeperson...
muaha...
It all happens in my world/dream of course...lolz...


The interior




The different between wid flash and widout flash.


See the different??? Now you know...we can't always trust the photos...lolz



Makan Makan Zone






I only get to recall
this is
Tempura Ice-cream



The happy family^^


Research team


Of course muz snap photo wid Angie ma...

Before we left I actually went to MOF.Get to know about this from my cousie, Violet
I always wanted to give a try right after I read her blog but I've got no chance to do so. That's because I don't really know MOF is hiding at which corner in Pavilion until today. I stand outside of the resto for quite sometimes before I decide to step in. I am figuring if they provide any take away service. I worry that I will get disappointed when they say: "No, we don't provide any take away services" You shud know how bad the feelings will be...where it is like sitting a roller coaster...>"<

I walked in and a waiter approach me

Him: Yes ma'am can I help you?
m3: (wth...do I look like a auntie???!!!) Er...er...do you guys provide any take away services???(cross finger...say yes say yes...)
Him: Yes, we do.
m3: (BRAVO!!!! HURRAY!!! I WANT...I WANT...oh man...I 4give you for calling me ma'am now...thx a lot...and my face really turn to b very happy after tat) Er...
Him: Do you want desserts? Or food???
m3: Dessert.

He get me a menu for desserts and I take long to decide which to order as there are a lot for me to choose and I cant recall which is the one tat my cousie have actually recommended. I m confuse in choosing Macha Kurian and Macha Parfiat, trying to figure out what's the different as thy both look the same frm the outlook....End up, I ordered Macha Kurian. Sorry Macha Parfiat I will be back for you nxt time! This is my promise!!! WAIT FOR ME MACHA PARFIAT!!! LOL...

Mmm...mmm!!! Yummy yummy...can't wait to give it a try as it is so so so tempting from the outlook!!!

Muaha...camwhore wid the
take away Macha Kurian

Slurp~~~
Dessert. My favourite of all the time^^
I've actually tried Macha Parfait earlier @ Pasta Zanmai and I love it so so so so much!!!
Okie. Overall Macha Kurian is not bad, at least it is something new that I never try before. I will give Macha Parfiat a try nxt time and tell you which do I prefer^^

Macha macha~~~!!!

0 comments: