Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Retro Nite

The theme for my company this year.

Let the party begins~~~


530 in the evening an announcement being made by the receptionist.

Dear all, please come to the X'mas tree and collect your Christmas present now.

and here you go..all the X'mas pressies awaits us!!!

and below are the pressies given by the "santa" to the Mediavest Department.


The research team^^ Juz can't wait to open up the pressie and see what's inside.

KerHarn is so happy wid the pressie that she actually asked us to camwhore wid her...lolz(There's one and oni one holding a pressie...so you shud know who is it...lolz...*Hint Hint*neh neh the one holding santa plate one leh...)


Introducing...E.V.I.L lyn...oppppss...I mean...Evelyn...hehe...(Oh yea...she is sometimes evil...and this is wat made us call her evelyn...hehe...*agree agree*I know you are knotting ur head...if you know her...lolz)




WHAT???!!! TWINS????? Alrite, she is my cousie, Jac. This is what happened when we have the same hair stylist. Muaha...I actually requested to hav the fringe and this is what made us look like the same. *ahem* I mean hairstyle. Obviously that *ahem ahem* I am prettier...LOLZ...muaha...
I have somebody who got the same tot wid me towards "Retro".

And she is the one...with blue

yea...we look "exactly" the same.

Oh yes. Don't get jealous, wid our company's "face"...we have actually invited Tony Leong to be our guest. YES? Where is Tony Leong?? Oh please...there's only one guy in the photo above. YES. NO DOUBT he is Tony Leong. Tony Leong grow fatter after he've get married. Now you know how happy he is rite...Okay okay...not gonna fool you anymore...he is one of my colleague where avbody named him as Tony Leong bcoz he really look like *ahem* h...i...m...lolz

m3 n Andrew
*Please click on the ads whn you visit his blog*

DO...RE...MI...


m3 n JiaChi, the frenly gal^^


The gals are juz too pretty that the cam cant resist to keep on snapping their photos!!!
MUAHA...lolz

The tallest gals in SMV Group.^^

I actually requested Angie to snap photo wid JC for SO SO SO LONG!!! I feel like it is easily wasted if she din do so and I am happy and glad tat Angie actually went to JC and ask for photo session. hehe...They are juz like model^^

All right. Since it is Retro nite, avbody shud dress up themselves as "Retro" as possible. And the company actually has a very cooperative member...

Tadaa~~~~

Loud round applause to the Retro guy wid striking RED pants and flowerish blue suit and BUSHY hair. Oh yes. This is wat we call Retro and he is actually the oni one who dress up himself so nicely. He is juz like a super star that day, avbody approach him in order to snap photo wid him. and he actually warned us...telling..."NO PHOTOS OF THESE IN FACEBOOK, NO TAGGING TAGGING..." LOLZ...wakakkakak...No No Kaur Sien...I din upload in FB nor Tag you...I din even tell others who you are...Opppsss....Did I jusT??? Sorry...lol...btw I swear I really din tel...I juz T.Y.P.E...lolz

Wasted that they company did not give out any best dress awards or He will definately be the winner^^

Not forgetting to show the pressie frm Santa to me. The prettiest packaging ever among all the other X'mas pressie^^ Avbody get jealous when thy see this...Teehee...Thx Santa^^


P/S: The one wid Birdie on top of the REd color box...but not the one wid name written using red color ink.

Hmmph...The party ends early as it is a kind of buffet style where avbody have actually Ciao after makan n minum coz there's no game, no speech...Perhaps nxt year will b a better one^^

CHeers~~~

*Written on 29 Dec 2008 0113*

0 comments: