Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Nuffnang Maxis Music Bash Party

I attended.


and we got free flow
(woohoo!!!)

Goodies Bag^^



and we have

Britney Spears, Pink and Lady GaGa
to join our party!!!



none-the-less

The pretty one...lolz


Yea. m3 n Sister^^



Owh. I forgot. They even provides food for the attendees with buffet style. WOOHOO!!! Isn't it great to have free-flow, goodies bag, buffet, celebrities (I.E: Justin Timberlake[almost everywhere], Britney Spears, Lady GaGa, Jolin, John Lenon...you name it, they are all in...lolz) to see without paying a single cents for the party???!!! WOW...Hope more to come from Nuffnang^^ I RIKE!!! Even the nuffnangies perform on tat nite!!! Well, it is a successful one as this is only the second time Nuffnang organize a party. I believe things willbecome even more better as they will gain more and more experience in the future. Prizes given are fabulous. They have got PS3, Nokia 5800...rite...talk bout Nokia 5800...I actually felt "weird" that...why the nuffnangies (as part of the staff from nuffnang) can actually take part in the contest and won the prize. From what I know...the staff always do not allow to join any contest that conduct by their own company as others might felt it is unfair...hmmph...AGREE AGREE???!!! lolz


Oh yea. Thanks Andrew for getting me the tix for the party. Bwahhahahhaaha...

The party ended at 10pm and we are actually allow to stay in maison all night long without paying any extra charges...WOW!! That's really fantastic. BUT...too bad tat I've got a 16 years old sista wid me...so...no choice...but to leave after the party.lolz

Went to Pavilion to meet my parents up. (Olivia send me and sista all the way frm Maison to Pavilion...bwahahhahaha...Thanks Olivia^^) There's a concert going on @ Pavilion as well^^
Weekends are seriously party nite!!!


We headed to


I choosed a strategic place @ Starbucks where I can get to see every single person that come out from Pavilion (as it is already 10 where the shops are closed, that's the oni escalator that everybody can use to get out from Pavilion) so that I can get to see my parents without missing anyone. (Yet, I missed...and I don't know why...=.=")



OH GAWD!!! My body went missing!!!
lolz

Till then~~~

0 comments: