Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am not a shopaholic afterall^^

Bwahhahaa...Went to Pavilion after work today with my cousie. She suggested to go Forever 21. Yea. Forever 21 in Pavilion is seriously a nice place to shop. BUT I told myself to control and dun buy anything.

End up,

I bought one black top and one black dress from Forever 21. =.=" Tot of buying only the top earlier but cousie said : You will regret if you din buy it. END UP. I BOUGHT. wth....>_<" AND I AM BROKE with not much money left inside my wallet. Wat the...I tot of using those money wisely during my three days holidays. NOW? One day, within an hour, gao dim ady. ISH...I hate myself. Bwahahahah...


Then,

I bought these.


Mah all time favourite Donuts.
For mah family's 2mr breakie.
See I so good.
Went broke yet still buy the donuts for family.
LOLz.

P365 #20

Trying to snap photo of me wearing the new dress but hand too short tat I oni able to made dis distance. See mah happy face after shopping?! So energetic and pretty LOLz. Gals juz can't stop spending money. Yea. That includes me. But I am not a shopaholic afterall. COZ I DIN BUY A LOT!!!!

OH YA. ZARA Warehouse sales tommorrow!!! Woohoo!!! Oppss...No...Just to inform. Me not buying anything...LOLz...nyek nyek nyek...

0 comments: