Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Tenji Supper Buffet @ Soho KL

Woohoo.

AT LAST.

I went to Tenji before the promo ends.
(on 12 Apri 2009)

The supper buffet that cost me RM53.10
(tax and service charge included)


The Supper Buffet starts at 930pm, everybody actually reach here earlier to Q.


Alrite, without second words,


The interior^^

walkway to our "warzone"
lolz


Argh, juz ignore the coconuts
and enjoy the beautiful scene





Owh, dis is my favourite
the dessert dept^^


Alrite, let's start to fight.



This is the dunno how many round...lolz
Yea. I recalled. 2nd round of mine and 18473947391 rounds of my frenz^^


The most delicious and worth-it dish of the day
"Fur Crab"
lolz...
Named it fur crab coz seriously got no idea wat breed it belongs to.


We had a lot, seriously A LOT of coconuts. Only me, I had, 6 or 7, I guess. lolz


Mah Favourite, of course.


Didn't really eat much, so, can't give any comment towards the food. Anyhow, Oyster and coconut are the main dishes of the day for four of us. My fren that heart Oyster a lot, love the Oyster here, so, I guess, you can give Tenji a try if you are a fans of Oyster.^^

We started to eat at 940pm and everybody wave their white flags at 12am. LOLz...

12am.Oh gawd, Cinderellassss(the four of us...lolz) have to reach home b4 12...so, we left.

AND

we pass by here.

Me daydreaming, liwen walking with gonna-boom-anytime stomach, ice walking slowly with her heels then Ruby said : Let's go for a drink.

LOLz

Then very quickly she walk to a table, sit ther, open the menu, and order...

LOLz

Behli the effective wei...>_<"

Okay. We ordered Tower Beer that can feed 10 mugs.



Can see??? 3 litre!!!


Tat's the ice inside
Ice, why you hide urself inside????lolz


Wonder how tall is the tower beer?



Rite. This tall. Taller thn me with heels
wtfreak...=.="



The gave us free titbits - Nuts (no no I am not scolding you nuts...YOU NUTS!!! lolz)


They serve us the drinks, (pretty ah moi wid mini skirt^^)


And you have got a nice swing chair to sit on,
you request it and they will move it all the way from nowhere to your place^^

With all these nice services, it costs only RM116 - for the tower beer.


AND AND AND


Only RM 78 during happy hour time.

Bwahahaha...so wat ya waiting for, try out this new pub @ Soho KL^^

It is sumwher near cold storage, search for the shop in black with goodamnnice interior and furnitures and services!!!


The photo of the day


I RIKE!!!


Adious~~~


p/s : Something special coming up soon^^

0 comments: