Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

P.S. I love you

I read.


and

I watched.


Heard from my fren that it owned a very touching story line. "When you start reading it, you won't wanna stop." Alrite. I start searching this book once I heard that. I bought it on 17th March and I've finished the book yesterday.(7th March 2009). Never tot that I can actually finish reading it as it is quite thick and I normally don't have patient to read such a thick book. The Harry Potter books tat I bought yearssss ago are still lying in the cupboard nicely without me flipping them since the time I bought them. (ard Year 2003 I guess...LOLz)


Okay. I spent almost a month to finish up the book. I always wanted to watch the movie while reading the novel coz I wanted to know what is going to happen next. BUT I told myself to finish up the book first and there, I've finished reading yesterday and watched the movie yesterday as well.


Still. Story in book is always far more interesting than movie.

P.S. I love you

strongly recommended to you^^

0 comments: