Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Haagen-Dazs buffet @ Soho KL

Received an email from my colleague on Tuesday about Haagen-Dazs Buffet


WOW!!! It is only Rm33.90++ (where it will be approx. RM37.5 after tax and service charge) and you can eat as much as you can!!!

Oh gawd. I can't wait to go but it is written Terms & Condition apply. I was guessing tat it might be sth like we can only eat tat during weekdays but not weekends and there's no info telling when will it ends. wtfreak...with disappoints...

*Bulb* tink~~~Oh yea, me, andrew and Olivia will be having training on 26th March 2009 and the training location is quite near the Haagen-Dazs outlet!!! WOOHOO! GREAT!!!

So, we eventually headed to Haagen-Dazs at Soho KL today after training...bwahahhaha...YAY!!



See see all you can eat!!!

*Ahem* We entered the resto and after Olivia have double confirmed with them, we start to place our order.*Ahem**Ahem* When the service crew ask what flavour we want...I actually said "Each flavor one scoop" OH GOD!!! I can't imagine tat I've said that...*shame shame* I was talking to myself that time...pray hard tat thy din hear any...>_<"


Okay. My partner of the day.







and of course

m3

Each of us have actually taken a total of 10 scoops where it made me feel full, cold and no more dinner later...>_<"


Nah...the scoopssss that we makan...LOLz

Haagen-Dazs. I RIKE!!!

Will go for more as their promotion will only end until further notice(which means dunno when) and we can actually go and makan during weekends as well!!! Woohoo!!! Such a great promo isn't it. So, why wait??? Faster go la!!! LOLz

0 comments: