Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary^^

HAPPY


YEAR OLD


Yea. Happy One Year Old Birthday to my bloggie. AND I am celebrating the First year Anniversary at Shanghai.

Bwahahahahah...



Dear bloggie, here's your cake for the time being^^


Bloggie been together with me for a year. Oh gawd!!! That's really fast!!! I've been blogging for a year!!! The first post that made me have the initiative to blog about...titled care . It makes me feel that I am dumb that I actually blogged about something stupid. I laughed at it. But thank you to the first post, I've started to blog. Bloggie let me jot down all my memories. No matter good or bad, it will just take in. It is good to blog, because after sometimes whn I read back, the blogs will always lead me a smile. A smile of I've been that happy before, A smile that I've been that stupid before. Bloggie know almost all my happiness and sadness.

Thanks Bloggie for bringing me through all the tough time.

Cheers^^



p/s : This is a sceduled post, I am now on the flight to Shanghai^^



Adious

0 comments: