Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's just not that into you

Yea. I watched.
Together with my dear colleague and her friends.




Thanks Olivia for "offering" me for the movie. (Pompuan ni muka tembok betul...sendiri yg kata nak tonton movie, lepas tu pergi gam dgn org pulak...LOLz) Bwahahah...Yea la. I initially wanted to watch movie today and I said that during the breakfast hour. Then Olivia told me that she and her frens are going for movie today and they will be watching "He's just not that into you" . Then...I am like..."Huh...you watching"...OMG, can I join...LOLz...see I know my muka bcome tembok ady. Aiks. No good no good...lolz

Ahem. We watched at Mid Valley and thanks for Olive's fren - Kat Cheong in sending me to the train station and get my baby car. LOLz.

A question pop-up in my mind after the movie.
Guys always tell that gals are over sensitive. ( True? True? Guy for sure will knot their head and gals for sure wil shake their head)
Hmmph. For me. I guess, we are not. (of course I have to represent the gal to speak, okay? Btw, I m not being bias...mayb I am...lolz...duh wateva...=.=")
No we are NOT.
Why NOT?
Coz Women have six sense and it is very accurate.
I swear frm the bottom of my heart that
OUR SIX SENSE IS SERIUOSLY ACCURATE
OKAY?

So, guys, don't try to fool us ard.

Watch the movie if you can't get what I mean.

Alrite. Of course we have to fill up our stomach b4 the show. SO, we had dinner at Pasta Zanmai. AND I had a sinful lunch and dinner today. Oh gawd...no...please don't punish me...It's only today for the week...I mean for the mth...I mean for the time I am on diet.

I just can't say NO to Macha Cha Parfait. I RIKE!!!
See...smile til can see teeth can't see the eyes

Project 365 #14

Get to know a new friend today. Mei foong(the one in the middle). One of Olivia's Fren. I guess I've get to know almost a bunch of new frenz. LOL. Seriuosly thanks a lot to Oliva^^ (the one at the right)

0 comments: