Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coming SOON!!!

I watched together with my cousin.
We watched at Pavilion, 955pm show.


Coming soon. Another Thai horror movies. How do I choose what horror movie to watch and how do I know whether it is horror or not? Rite. I will first pick up the Horror movie made in Thai and will make sure it can only be view for people aged 18 and above. Or, I won't watch coz it will only then be a waste of money.

I always heart the horror movies made from Thai becoz these are really terribly scary compare to the horror movies made by other countries. I.E. HK and US. The horror movies that I love the most is Shutter and Ghost game. Rite. Both are made frm Thai. Thai ghost movies are seriously freaking nice!!! I RIKE!!! Bwahahah...



Okay. Overall. I am not really very happy with the storyline coz it is quite messy, like sometimes there's no reason out of the things that they made. Oh well, maybe this is how the horror movie shud work...but...srsly, their storyline...sux...

Niway, my cousin sis find hard in sleeping tat nite after the movie...LOLz. Aiks, nxt time I won't ajak her for horror movies ady. Bwahahha...sorry cousie. LOLz.


Ahem. As the show will only start at 955pm and we actually reached Pavilion at 815pm, and on top of tat my cousin haven't take her dinner, we went for Yo! Sushi.

We ordered Japanese Beer. Where both of us can't actually drink much or you will see two very red people walking down the street. Aiks. Why la. We only drink a lil bit and it ady can make us so RED in person. Ahem. Yo! Sushi. Yo! Damn expensive. Yo! I still prefer Sushi Zanmai. Slurp. Aiks. I miss Sushi Zanmai ady >_<"


Basically this is a photo in showing no people in Pavilion after the show. Which is ard 1130pm. BUT...bwahahha...failed shot.

After the show, since it is only 1130pm, I've decided to pass by the party street at KL. Bwahahahha...Yor...jealous siao...see those ppl walking and entering to the clubs!!! >_<"
WHEN WILL BE THE NXT TIME???!!! No kaki no talk. Yea I know. Aiks...


P365 #16

Camwhore in the car while jamming at the clubs/pubs street^^

0 comments: