Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 06, 2009

M @ Isolated Island now!!!

HELP!!!



Please call anybody to save me!!!



HELP!!!


lolz...

*Ahem*

*ahem*



Kindly click on the photo to enlarge the size if you can't see clearly. lolz



Rite. This is basically a general picture of my working area. Boxes wid red are on vacant where boxes wid green are taken.

See anything??? LOLz...RITE!!! M at an small Isolated Island today. I am way far from the other colleagues(boxes in green) by a river (a.k.a. corridor). GM is not at her room(she left at 3sth), and OBVIOUSLY there's only me in my row WITH NOBODY!!! BWAHAHAHAHHA...COME LET'S PARTY!!! LOLz...WOOHOO!!! Everybody is having monday blue and I have no monday blue today!!! lolz...


Let's think wat to do...erm erm...


Evil says : blog gao gao? ( since you are doing it now... LOLz...shhh...don't tell my boss...)Sing Songs? Blast the music?? Talk on the phone??? Play game???? Nah... I don't play game...erm...erm...erm...

Angel says : No Miao Yi. You just did your appraisal and you oni get average mark (65.4) for that...it will be better for you to train yourself more on the research tools, excel and explore more to the news and stuff to improve yourself!!!


ARGH!!!

In monday blue again...

=.="

Why must me have evil and angel in our heart??? ISH. Alrite. Happy hour over. Back to work. (Altough I've completed all my work) Yea. Rite. Train yourself more, Miao. Improve yourself... >_<"

0 comments: