Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Date wid my ex collegemates^^

P365 #18

Drive myself to Steven Corner after squeezing in the train back to grab my car. Date wid my excollegemates to lim teh here. Steven Corner at Setapak. Ahem. I prefer the one at OUG tho. I use to go OUG Steven Corner every week, at least once, for dinner and my parents like the food there as well^^

Never tot of their business can expand so damn freaking fast. Oh yea. I know where they stay tho. Bwahahha...somewhere in OUG. LOLz

The brothers of Steven's Corner know how to speak VERY fluent cantonese although they are Indians AND it is fun to see them counting the bill. You will amaze by their calculation. It is like...they mumble some words/figures in their mouth very fast while pointing at the plates or glasses, thn without few seconds, they can tell you the amount. LOLz.

Didn't have enough talking session wid my ex collegemates today tho. Will make another date another day, perhaps^^

Miss my skul life ady. >_<"

0 comments: