Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Joke of the Day >_<"

Okay. From the previous post, I've stated that I came to work by car. Anyhow, my cousie will only finish her work at 8pm where I can actually ciao at 6pm. Thus, I've decided to take train and spare my time at KLCC while waiting.

As usual. I take out my touch n go card which I always place at a small pocket in my bag.
As usual. I place my card on the touch and go pad in order to access to the order side.

No sound. I touch again.
No sound. So, I touch again and again and again...

I got fed up and walk to the counter.

"Miss, can you please help me to check, I can't access to the other side"
"Cik, ini...jusco card la..."

I look at the card. AND I SEE...IT IS REALLY JUSCO CARD!!!


!!! >_<" !!!


Oh please.
LAUGH.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...
even me myself cant stop laughing after tat...lolz


Okie. I quickly put the card back into my bag and take out the touch n go card. I double confirm that it is touch n go card before touch it to the pad. I walk through and my colleague said

(not knowing anything yet)
"You should have try other touch pads before you go to the counter"
"Actually...I..."

I showed them the Jusco card.

Yesh. They laugh. Oh bloody hell. I seriously have got no idea since when the jusco card will appear in the small little pocket of my bag. wth...ISH!!! MALU BETUL!!!!!!!!

Argh. Another joke of the day.

DUH!!!

0 comments: