Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hand Hand

ALOHA!!!

Yes yes, I know it've been long since the last time I updated my blog. Well well...during that few days I went for movie, MOF to visit my favourite dessert, bought J.Co doughnuts and mini doughnuts, Daorae (again) and and and...GOSH!!! ALL RELATED TO FOOD!!! How m i goin to diet like dis?! lolz...duh...don't care >_<"

Alrite. Back to the topic. Hand Hand.

Muaha...I put Bao Bao on my lap dis afternoon and tell myself tat I am goin to teach him "hand hand"

Okie. I started to wave the junk food in front on him and hold his hand, I said "hand hand" thn oni give me the biscuit. THEN THEN...smart Bao Bao actually get to know wat is hand hand at the third time I gave him the biscuit, he gave me his hand!!! WOOHOO!!!! He is smart, rite? lolz

muahahahahahah...good good...A new tactic for us to play now. I mean him. lolz
After that I actually put him on the floor, and, I ask for hand hand. He...he...he...HE THEN SIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR...=.="

APALAH BAO, I ask for hand hand not sit la... =.="

I tot he forgot wat is hand hand, thn i put him on my lap again in order to train him. He actually gave me his hand. Wtfreak...I guess...he oni will give me his hand hand if I put him on my lap.

ISH...BAO BAO!!! LISTEN!!!I AM GONNA MAKE YOU GIVE ME YOUR HAND EVEN YOU ARE SITTING ON THE FLOOR!!! JUZ WAIT!!!

Oppsss...I forgot Bao Bao can't go online and check my blog...muaahahah...

Good Day^^

0 comments: