Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Garden lifestyle store and cafe @ One Utama

Been waiting for this day for so long. Day out wid cousie and dearie sis^^

Planned long for today.

NOW

Let's take the adventure


First stop




Garden lifestyle store and cafe




-the menu-

Instead of full house, full house and full house(tat located at NZX) where everybody have been, and by hearing a lot of negative comments bout their services, I have then decided to try out Garden @ One Utama. Garden lifestyle store and cafe have the same concept wid full house.(cited from my colleague, and I believe their service will be better) And Yea. It is located at LG @ One Utama, new wing.



Now, let's take a look at the interior design










Food Corner^^
we ordered three set lunch tat included soup of the day and drinks. Reasonable price thy offered for set lunch. It is less thn RM20 per set^^ WooHoo!!!

Soup of the day
forgotwatisitcalled

Iced coffee


Butter Ginger Dory Fish


Turkey Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches

Spaghetti Carbonara


Orange-mango Sorbet


Hell yea. I always longing for dessert. So,

Can I makan???


Can I?


YAY!!!
I-ta-ta-ki-ma-tsu

Bwahahha...YESH. Trying to make fun of myself wid the food. Okay. Things I want to point out. Their service crews did a great job. They are all frenly and attentive. They will reach you very fast whenever you need thm. Worth it to pay for the service charge. Food wise. Food tat we orderded behli delicious...dory fish very milky wid the sauce and fishy, turkey ham and pineapple sandwiches is very turkey ham and pineapple, carbonara is very cheesy and milky...SLURP!!!yea...worth it.(a bit regret in choosing orange-mango sorbet coz it taste a bit like medicine...lolz, nxt time muz try other flavour!!!) OVERALL. I RIKE!!! Oh yea, you MUST give a try if you haven't been there. Coz...coz...coz...they pay me to write sth good bout thm...LOLz...narh I am only kidding. Everything provided by Garden is perfect. I felt comfortable and at home in having lunch there and although it is hiding at a small little corner, still there are quite a lot of customers sit in to have lunch^^(you shud know the place won't be crowded if things provided = sux, rite?)SO, YEA, try Garden lifestyle store and cafe that located at One Utama, New Wing.

Photo session
Nonetheless, mah photo session. Bwahhaha...it is dull by having words in my blog for like few weeks already??? So, here I uploaded some photos to "color" my blog and not forgetting...reminding you who is miaoyi...lolz






Photos below taken @ Desa Park City





We actually wanted to snap more outdoor photos...but IT IS TOO HAWT TO DO SO.

end up...we changed plan. Having tea time @ Coffee bean...bwahahhahaha


Mango-matcha or Belgian Choc???


Choc lover : Still, I lup choc...lolz


Enjoying my life~~~
and wondering
when I can do this everyday...


Oh gawd...somebody called me up
SHHH!!!


Mr. Chow called me
I have to go to bed ady
Ta~~~
Bwahhahaha...lame =.="
Okie la. U shud b happy and satisfied by scrolling thru the photos ady. I oso dun wanna write more coz it's time for me to go to bed as I've got date wid Mr. Chow ady.(Zou gong...xD)

Till then^^

Log on to facebook and check for more photos if you dun have enuf scrolling those above^^

0 comments: