Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Splashes by cars

A rainy day.

I love rainy day.

BUT NOT TODAY!!!

As usual. I take train to work.
As usual I need to walk for a distance to reach my company.

Happened fortnightly - it rains this morning whn I am on my way walking to my company. Cars normally drive very slow during the rainy day bcoz of the slippery floor but not today.

I got splashed for two times and my back kena wet gao gao!!!

WTF. I SCOLDED BAD WORDS EACH TIME I GOT SPLASHED. ISH.

I've stand aside and very far from the cars when I see cars coming still I get soaked. =.="

Luckily I am wearing skirt today and the water can be easily wipe off from my legs. Imagine if I am wearing long pants. The pants will get soaked and smelly and make myself itchy after it've dry. =.=" AND I HAVE TO TAHAN THAT FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!! =.=" (This is applicable to one of my colleagues as she get soaked today as well)

ARGH!!! STUPIAK DRIVER.

Can't they juz be considerate a bit???

0 comments: