Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 20, 2009

F.L.A.S.H.E.R

M on my way heading to the train station after I've parked my car. I always have to pass through a small lorong before I reach the train station.

Sky is bright today at 655am.(Where normally it will still be dark)

My cousin sis is talking to me when we are heading to the station.

Suddenly she scolded softly : Ma di. (Darn)

I was looking at her when she is talking to me, after she scolded tat word, I've actually turn my head to the other side

AND I SAW


A MAN WITH CAP, SUITS BUT WITHOUT BOTTOMS standing there, looking at us. His widout bottoms is seriously without wearing anything at his bottom.



WTF!!! ISH!!!

I saw a bunch of hairy hair...and hairy hair...(but not the birdie...mayb it is too small to be see)thn I turn my head back, pretend nth and continue wid our way. Yea, me and my cousin sister have actually stay very calm when we saw that. We didn't walk very fast nor shout.


After we have reached the station, me and cousie actually discuss bout that. Cousie said that there should b a lot of them saw him as almost everybody need to pass by the lorong before they reach the train station, but, NONE OF THEM SHOUTED OR RUN very fast when thy pass by. LOLz...

Bwahahah...feel kesian for the flasher.

Malaysian boleh.

lolz

0 comments: