Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lucky Day?

#you're my beautiful gal, beautiful gal...#

Yea. That's my alarm to wake me up...a song from 200 pounds beauty. Bwahahahahah...Don't you feel that it will actually brighten your day by being praise as a beautiful gal? LOLz...

Alrite. I put off the alarm and continue my beauty sleep...till...63o whn my cousin sis wake me up. Argh!!! I AM LATE TO CATCH UP THE 710am's train!!! And my cousin sis will b late for work!!!

Without second thought, I dash to the toilet, brush my teeth and wash my face wid 200km/j speed and then grab wateva I can see from my closet, put it on and Ciao.

658am. My phone rang when I am dashing out frm the house.

It's my fren.

"Hello, miaoyi, are you in the train station yet?"
"No, I juz wanted to rush ther, anything?"
"There's an annoucement frm the KTM station, telling there's no electricity from kepong to segambut...and thy ask us to find alternative way to work..."
"WHAT???!!!! Ish...no idea whn it wil recover?!"
"No...thy juz ask us to find alternative way..."
"Okay...thanks"

Then, I drive myelf and my cousin sis to work. I hate driving to work bcoz it will actually jam all the way from my house to my co and it will eat up more thn an hour, where it actually should only take 20minutes time and I din apply to get a monthly parking pass in my company and their charges is bloody hell expensive. RM5 for every half an hour. YES. EVERY HALF AN HOUR. 1/2 hour = rm5, my working hour is from 930 til 6pm...so if I reach my company at 9am...it will b...9 x 2 x 5 = rm90!!!! Wth...it is like the parking lot being painted in gold and got jockey parking like tat(but it is not and there's nothing that shows it is worth by paying that amount)duh...Will show you how "nice" the parking lot is in the future...


Yea. Expected that ther's be jam at Jalan Kuching. But I eventually get thru the jam within 10minutes and it is all the way smooth to my co and I reached my co within 20mins. WHAT???!!! 20 minutes...I never expect that I can reach my co THAT early. It is like so damn early where whn I punch in, it shows "7:19" >_<"


Should I consider today is a lucky day, where my fren called up to inform and I dun hav to rush myself to the train station and curse the KTM after that?


Should I consider today is a lucky day, because there's no jam all the way from my home to my working area?

Should I consider today is a lucky day, because my cousin sis is working today and her company is somewhere near my company and she can actually claim for the parking at her company and I do not have to pay the bloody rm90?

Should I consider today is a lucky day, because I reached my company freaking early and I am able to blog?


Bwahahahah...Yesh. A LUCKY DAY FOR ME and hope I will have a GREAT day AHEAD!!!

Adios~^^


*edited*
first time ever I reached my company freaking early, a memorable day to be recorded


0 comments: