Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Joke of the Day

The transport that send me to work everyday is the train. The train that I always hop on is the train heading to Seremban way and I will take train that head to Rawang when I am going home. As usual, I took train this morning but something "unusual" happened.


The train reached KL and a uncle entered.

Uncle : Is this the train to Fu Yong(in canto)? (Seremban)
m3 : (think for awhile), no, the train to Fu Yong is at another side. (My interpretation for Fu
Yong = Rawang)
Uncle : Not this one?
m3 : No. Later when you reach KL central you nid to crossover another side to hop into the
train to Fu Yong(again my interpretation to Fu Yong is Rawang)

Then I actually message my cousin sister to double confirm.

She replied : Fu Yong is Seremban la...

Which means...uncle should continue his journey with the train that he hop on juz now(as it is the train to Seremban) and he shudn't get down and crossover to the other side.(and get back to Rawang)


m3 : =.=lll


When the time I get to know I've actually mislead uncle, we have already get down from the train. I actually went back to look for the uncle once I get to know but I stopped in half way after I saw him asking another person.


Okay.

Laugh.



Yea. Now I know...Seremban is Fu Yong. LOLz



p/s : Uncle...I am so so so sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. I feel so so so guilty now.

0 comments: