Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

being Extorted @ KLCC

Alrite. As mentioned in the previous post, I went to KLCC to spend my time. I shop alone. I bought a bag - Lesportsac for my mum using my credit card sub from my dad. Bwahahahha...pandai betul...lolz

Lesportsac. I always don't encourage my mum to buy as we can easily see, touch and buy the pirated one from pasar malam. RM10 for each or mayb RM5. ISH. I told her many times that "you can see it everywhere...everywhere and people tot tat it is pirated" She said "neh mind, I know thn can ady". =.=" wth...

Alrite. I bought it and walk myself to the exit.

Suddenly, there's a lady shouting " Ah moi..."

I start to walk very fast but she is juz in time to catch my steps up by her slippers.

"Ah moi ar...boleh bagi satu ringgit?"

I look at her and start to be blur.

"Ah moi, satu ringgit saja, bagilah..."

I ask her "nak satu ringgit untuk apa?"

She think for a while and reply
"Untuk tambang bus"(Obviously that she is telling lies)
"Satu ringgit saja..."

I stop and stare at her for few minutes.
She look at me and keep on telling
"satu ringgit saja..."

End up. I take my wallet out and gave her one ringgit. She actually look at my wallet and I faster hide the wallet away from her.

I gave it to her with my helpless face.

"Thank you ar" she said and she walk away.



DAMN.

I HAVE JUST BEEN EXTORTED.


=.="

Why my life today is so so dramatic???!!!

0 comments: