Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 09, 2009

TEN YEARS!!!

Attended gathering today.
Venue : the Apartment, The Curve
Time : 9pm
Attendees : As showed below



Well. As usual. People like to see pretty stuff. So,
We will take a closer look at Pretty lads^^











We are all born in the Year of Tiger. This is our primary school gathering. We actually met each other back after 10 years.



WAIT A MINUTE!!!


WHAT!!!!!



TEN YEARS???!!!



T.E.N. years?!



Oh my god. I suddenly feel so so so OLD.

Summary
We were talking about the "good" old days. See? Can't imagine tat we have reached the age in discussing about our "good" old days. One of them actually remember all the teachers' name(the guy in Pink) Memories return today but can't really remember each and every single things in detail. Everybody din change much and that actually makes me feel that we are not really THAT old yet. It's quite sad for me to see all my frenz are will good body shape where...I look like a aunty. =.="
There'll be a bigger gathering soon.
Argh...Can't wait for that^^
But...sometimes don't feel like going as others are all so drop dead gorgeous and I am like a mother of 5. *ahem* Sux *ahem*


What are the success that I've reached in these 10 years?
I've got no idea =x

2 comments:

ALTK said...

Where got auntie?? U're still looking good ma.. Be confident in ur own appearance..Changing hair style might build up ur confidence.. Hehe..
God bless alwayz..

miaoyi said...

LOL
so hair style does matter???
ooo okie...
BUT I LIKE IT WOR...LOL