Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chor Yat 2009

Chor Yat - The first day of Chinese Niu Year, the beginning of another new year in lunar calender. We use to visit to the same house, meet the same person every year. Of course, there's no exception for this year. Oh yea, there's something new for me and my family this year. We are bringing Bao Bao to visit my relatives house^^

At last, Bao Bao can hang out d. LOLz. He've got his 3rd Jab on 17 of Jan 2009. He is now safe to be brought out. Teehee...

Okie. There's a tradition among chinese where being vegetarian on the 1st and 15th of every month will be good for ourselves. But, for my family, we don't really follow until last year CNY. There's nothing bad in being a vegetarian. We still can consume delicious food. AND the menu for today is "Bak Kut Teh"!!! Woohoo!!! Muaha muaha...Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh wei...Dun play play...

Now let's take a look at the dishes^^

Dishes for Chor Yat


Vege Satay Stick - Lamb flavour


Vege Bak Kut Teh
Hell Yea~~~


Vege Spicy and Sour Soup
Slurp~~~Lup dis the most!!!


As today is the first day Bao Bao chilling out wid my family, photos of Bao Bao of course will never be missed.

Bao Bao feat swing~


Shh...he is too tired by entertaining the relatives
lolz...DND


Bao Bao in his Pink lilttle house
So gay?!
Yes for Bao Bao
but
No for me.
Muaha


Bao Bao on the pillar
CUTE!!!


Pardon me? What? Wanted to sue me for torturing Bao Bao? No, I din. He is too notti that I just want to giv him a lesson.

Bao Bao on the greeny greeny field^^
Lup his fringe!!!



-Blek-

Yea. He have got quite serious tear stain. I've already tried my best to cure for him. I did wipe his eyes area and his face every morning before I go to work. Yet, can't help much. Yes, will bring him to doctor soon enuf.(after I get my Feb pay...lolz)


Alrite. After reading such a long post and scrolling all over the photos of food and Bao Bao, now, go and grab a plastic bag and keep it wid you. I know you need it. Coz, it is now the time for pretty lads photos to be show.

m3 and Cousie Violet


Char Siu Bao
and
m3


m3 n Sista

My sis said that I look fake in the photo above. LOLz. Looks like a doll. Muaha...I lup this piece tho^^

Camwhore wid LV tissue Box


My sista piece of Art


My Piece of Art


Swing Bao Bao Swing!!!


He is Andox.(Bao's toy toy)


My piece of art again


YES! They are watching you.
YOU!!!


There's a wall in my uncle's house painted wid Red in color. A good background to snap all stuff of nice photos. So,

here you go^^










m3 and my sista^^
Do we look alike?!






Two "Japanese" gal...
LOLz


My sista is trying out some function wid her new cam. Now, let's see the different.

Before


After

Can get wat's the different? A function tat makes ppl look slimmer than real person in photos. LOLz.

Yea. Now tie your plastic bag tightly before you throw it away (as it is full I guess...lolz)

Till then.

Happy Chinese New Year 2009!!!

0 comments: