Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Crazy Nite @ Mutiara Damansara


(Grabbed this photo @ FB)
to who you may know
please let me know if I've infringe ur copyright, I will move it away. Thx)

Went for countdown at Damansara Area wid my sis n cousiesSsss...5 gals on board!!! We went One Utama at first as the special guest for the DiGi concert held @ One Utama is Justin. We started to leave at 715pm and go all the way to One Utama smoothly wid NO JAM!!! Muaha...and we actually got ourselves a very strategic parking(sumwher near the escalator, entrance to the building) within 20mins after we entered the buidling. (People normally will stuck in the jam terribly and can't manage to get any car park...muaha) LUCKY!!!

Before we go to the war zone, of course, we have to fill up our stomach wid losta energy so that we can fight! We actually went all around One Utama in order to see what we should take and end up...we go to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng again...Yes...AGAIN...It will always be the place for us to go when we are at One Utama =.=" aiks...no choice coz we really don't know wat to eat and this is the best choice as it is wid variety choice of food and drinks.

We walk ourselves to the concert place, as it is being organize by DiGi, only DiGi users are allowed to get into the Front Zone and there's NO SPRAY allow. wth...=.=" Not happening, not fun...thus we have actually walk ourselves to The Curve.

All Right. That's the place. Although I din get myself to the concert area, but still it is a happening place coz SPRAY are allowed!!! HOORAY!!!

As you know, 5 of us are all gals. Thus, we actually kena spray to the max. Especially me. YES. ME. Why?

Coz...I've got bushy hair and this made me become a eye-catchy. =.="

I am like just finished bathing but didn't look sexy.

Didn't get to enjoy the fireworks as one of my cousin sis dah hilangkan diri. Neh..coz of those ppl who keep on spraying us la...made all of us run avwher and get lost at nowher. While avbody is enjoying the fireworks, I actually walk almost each and every corner to search for my cousin sis by spraying by ppl all ard. =.=" End up. I get myself wet wid all the foam. I am like a "foam monster" that day. While I m stil worrying, my cousin sister suddenly appear, and she said she actually hide herself sumwher far frm the war zone.

Alrite alrite...we actually dashed back to One Utama to try our luck. Yes, we heard Justin is singing when we are heading there. and guess what...Yes...when we are almost there, we heard him wishing "Happy New Year" and "See you guys next year". DUH...=.="

We then left at 1++ in the morning to avoid ourselves frm the Jam. AND. Oh yes, It's 1st January 2009. SO, PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT. LOLz...

The way back is smooth. I washed my hair and doze off widout waiting for the hair to get dry. muaha...dun care, damn tired after the war.

p/s: Sorry for no photos attached here. Was bz spraying and forgot to snap photos. Dear those who actually captured my ugly look, kindly send me the photos to me. As I can recall, a lot of ppl snapped my "foam monster" look @ The Curve. Thanks in advance.


Last but not least,


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!





0 comments: