Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Surprise from US

Received a call from angeline yest.(one of my ex-collegemate)
Angeline: Hello, Miao Yi, where are you?
m3 : Office.
Angeline: Not at home.
m3 : Narh.
Angeline: Wait for a second, I let you listen to a voice.
(I was guessing she wanted to let me guess a voice and tell her who actually said tat sentence or sing tat song, or mayb ask me to judge the voice)
xxx : Hello Miao Yi.
m3 : ...
xxx : Hello????
m3 : !!!!! WEE KEAT!!!!! HOW COME IT IS YOU!!!!(I am so so so so surprise but I can't shout in the office as everybody is bz n concentrating wid their work) OH MY OH MY...
Wee Keat : What do you want to tel me?
m3 : I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Wee Keat : I miss you too. What time is it now? Stil haven finish work. Come out and meet me up now.
m3 : I can't leave, I have to work til 6pm.(which is anoda half an hour to go), and I will oni reach home ard 7pm...
Wee Keat : Like that...I will arrange then. Give you a cal later?
m3 : Okie^^

OMG! My heart and brain is having a firework show now. OH MAN. WEE KEAT IS BACK!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SURPRISE.

Okay, okay. I will tell you who is wee keat now. He is one of my ex-collegemate as well. We went to the same course same class together during diploma. He then choose to do further studies at US and he didn't come back for 2 years. Now, he is back for holiday of course. Okie. I waited for his call. BUT...there's no call from him till nite...11pm. I recieved a message.
It is from Poh Fue, one of my ex collegemate as well. Alrite. So she informed tat there wil b a luncheon 2mr with Wee Keat. Alrite! No matter what, no matter how, I don't care that there's a bunch of work waiting for me. A bunch of work pending and I will go dying if I din do.


I DON'T CARE! I WILL GO FOR THE LUNCH TOMORROW!!!

So. I actually went to Times square for the luncheon.
Location : Old Town
Attendees: Main character : Wee Wan, featured by Tracy, Alice, Belle, Kenix, Angeline and Cade
Time: 2pm til 4pm

So, this is the main character of the day^^ Wee Keat


Snapping photo using phone will always bring us the GREAT effect. Don't you agree? lolz



m3, Alice, Kenix


The pretty lads from DBC, E3 yearssss ago...lolz


So, these are all the attendees of the day. Wee Keat the lucky brat are surrounded by ALL the pretty gals^^ WooHoo...


Well, guys. Don't get jealous. That's a great treat from us as he is coming back all the way from US and will b leaving soon again.
Wee Keat didn't change much. He is still that busy guy. Busy wid work, busy talking, busy thinking. Alrite, BZ keat, hope to see you real soon^^ Take good care always. Work hard and play even more harder!!!

0 comments: