Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese Niu Year Eve

Another year has come. Another year older. YES. O.L.D.E.R.

T_T

Argh...I miss my good old days.
miss the time when I was young.
I mean I miss my time of being a teenage.
lol.
I am still young, of course.

Alrite. The same old thing tat we nid to do during Chinese New Year Eve. The tradition^^



Hmmph. No. Don't ask me what we actually should prepare for the prayers. I did not help up. Yea, I know. I am not a good mummy gal. Niway, photo snapping will b the best action as I will know what to prepare by refering it in the future.LOLz. Mum is understanding. She know tat I've been busy wid my work, so, she din ask me to help up in setting up. Well, I should have learn this one day for the future.


Alrite. As I din help in setting up, thus, I am being forced asked to "burn" the money/wateva it shud be called.


And of course. Fire"crackers" is a nid for CNY. Muahahhaha...a good shot for hiding the face from the camera. AND YES, I know. It is illegal. So please, DO NOT LEARN. We did didn't light it up actually. It is only meant for ceremony purpose.

There will be a reunion dinner at my house today. This is the third time my mum doing reunion dinner. I always use to wait for today to come because all cousies, relatives will be gathering together. Me and my cousies have actually came out wid a plan for this year CNY in order to color up the holidays.

Programme for today will be - Coach potato Act.


Yea. Watch movie. Yea. Lame. No choice. The nearest entertainment centre to my house is the cinema in Jusco. So, I've actually went to buy movie tix in the afternoon in order to grab the good viewing seats. There are 11 of us joining today. All cousies from mother's side.

Popcorn and drinks(those in the white plastic bag tat I m holding) that shouldn't be miss out for coach potato act.




Here. Tan, Yap, Voon, Looi families wishes you

Happy Moo~~~~ Year^^

0 comments: