Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sushi Zanmai @ 1U

*Ahem* As promised earlier, *Ahem* (Sendiri yang nak makan je...LOLz) that I wanna snap more nice photos for Sushi Zanmai, I've actually suggested my cousies to hav our tea time at Sushi Zanmai, located @ One Utama.

We never plan to wear "uniform", this is all coincidence.




Yea. All are wearing White tops wid shorts. And it is "coincidence"...LOLz

Well, mayb it is a trend, and yes, it is bcoz of the weather that make us wear shorts all the time.


Widout wasting the time, let's take a look at some of the delicious food


only from

Sushi Zanmai

Japanese curry fried pork rice

Steamed Egg



Er...It's the beans that Japanese love to eat. I don't really fancy this as I think it is cossy yet not attractive. BUT, my mind has changed after my cousin sister recommended it to me. It is really delicious. ^^








Oh yea, all the sushi taste good. GREAT I should say. Yummy yummy. I can't even control my saliva whn I see these pics again and again!!!


Last but not least, my favourite dessert^^

Yes,

Macha Parfait
woohoo~~~


Right, Shouldn't miss out the photos of the day.

M3 : Sushi, so long~farewell
Jac: Eat la duh...



Trying to camwhore with the beans

Jac : Duh...nobody dare to order the beans
after seeing you posing like dis


m3: BAD PPL!!! GONNA KILL YOU NOW!!!
Jac : =.=" I am WAITING~~~COME LA

Alrite. Thanks for scrolling all over my lame jokes. Well, sometimes we nid "funny" dialogues when the picture couldn't say much. Yes, I only tends to make it more interesting so that you won't fall asleep while reading my blog. *smack* *smack* hello...wake up wake up!! lolz

Get to know that Petsmore have another branch @ One Utama. AND I've grab this for my dear Bao Bao^^


Char Siu Bao is here
to wish avbody
Happy Niu Year^^


Bao : Wat? Can't see my new clothes clearly?


Alrite...as per requested.

My dear Bao is cute. Isn't it? lolz

0 comments: