Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 1

(230408)
Went to pay for flight ticket today

after tat me, lengC, pen n miyuki have actually went to pavilion for a movie.

Pavilion^^

1st thing come into my mind

J-Co Donuts

Slurp~~~

Diz is for my family^^

4 of us have actually bought 2 dozens of donuts after tat we bought taiwan XXL chicken chop as our brunch. It cost me RM6 but it is really huge(until I still feeling full whn it is time for dinner.)

XXL chicken chop
p/s: This is "Shi Ling" not "Gu Ling"

Street King
the movie tat we watch today. It is a lil complicated for me to watch...don't really get to know wat's the story is all about when my mind get distracted.

At night me and lengC meet back pen again for lim teh session. Kerk, and the sweet couple - Marvin San n Tracy have actually join us for this session^^. As I m not really good in describing how sweet and cute this couple is, i've decided to upload a small lil video about them...

Main Cast
Marvin Lai
Tracy


"K-le-feh"
Kerk Wei
LengC



Opps...sorry for the annoying sound...lolz


Yes, yes, yes...Tracy is trying to put her fist into Marvin's mouth, thy've actually did tat b4 I cap dis video...I've asked thm 2 do it again but I think Marvin is having a camera shy...lolz

Wonder where is pen? Well, as she is the daughter of a father, I can't simply show her face in the Internet for her safety purpose. lolz...

Okie la...she went out to answer her call from her sweety - Kai Xin(best buddy)

As I've got high demands from all of you in showing who pen is...

Here you go...this is pen^^

p/s:She is still single and available, if interested pm me...lolz

I left earlier for the lim teh session, caz I have 2 accompany my sayang for his dinner. Again...he wanna eat bak kut teh...I told him it is not really good for health and we have made a promise - One week, he only can eat once...yes...I know it is still a lot but...I will try to control...nxt time it will b 2 weeks once and thn one mth once and then...nyek nyek nyek...lolz

Both of us pretended nth whn the time he called me up and ask me out for dinner.(We argued yest and he just suddenly go off9) My heart still paining when I went out wid him and it makes me dare not to look at him or mayb dun wish to look at him(dun wanna get even more hurt)

I thought tat he will at least say again...I am sorry...but I think he have actually put this prob aside or mayb "close case"...I treated him quite "cold" today...

sayang...can we bring back our passion once more? (I really miss the sweet sweet moment...)Sigh...

Well...good luck and all the best for your exam^^


I named this as Day 1 bcoz he have actually asked not to contact til 5th May and today is actually the 1st day...Well~~ :-)


0 comments: