Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

M.A.S.K

If pimples is a way in showing that I am young, I can tell that, I AM DAMN YOUNG NOW!!! lolz

Recently pimples keep growing on my face as they never grow on my face before, especially my forehead. (Oh yea, I never allow them to come and stay on my face)

I don't know what's the matter with my face, is it because of the cleanser that I am using? Or because of my daily routine? People were telling falling in love can make a girl become a beauty...but why???Why the pimples will start to grow like anything on my face and...and...I AM GROWING fatter n fatter...gosh...wat's the matter with me la???

My mom keep mumbling there, asking me to go for facial. So, I AM GOING FOR FACIAL BY TOMORROW!!!I want the pretty me to come back!!!

Hey you!!! Wait for me, don't run away, I still love you as how you look like in the month of decemeber...lolz

Oh ya...I can't stand myself ady, so I put on a mask today in order to make myself feel comfortable a lil bit...lolz

0 comments: