Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

O le le~~~

O la la...lolz

I am suppose to contribute sth this week to my e-learning...
it is 2211 now and I haven contribute anything yet
I wonder if sir wil bar me frm going to Liverpool o not...
I AM JUST NOT IN MOOD...so...who cares?

My sista gang came and look for me and lengC in the office 2day. They were discussing about the tripsss tat we are goin in the mth of may~~~

Well...now I am fully booked by my frenz for every weekends in the mth of May.

3rd May - one day trip to Malacca
10th May - Paintball game^^
17th May - trip to Kelantan
24th May - Buffet @ Jogoya n mayB club^^lolz


and and and...25th - 27th of may, I will be going 2 Taman negara @ Pahang wid my colleagues and the students...

30th May - leaving to UK...


Wow...frm the schedule, it seems like a lil pack and time like flying fast...

Cant wait to go Malacca tho...hehe...muz enjoy myself to the maximum b4 I leave to UK(altho it is oni for 3mths)

Oh ya...a small lil announcement to make

my best fren yet sista broke up wid her boi d...They break up mutually that's bcaz both of thm know what the prob is...

All of us do think tat she is really tough...YOU ARE THE MAN!!!^^

She have got the point for breaking up...
since her dream is not same wid her anoda half...
so it will b a waste of time in dragging the "no-ending" relationship for so long...

There's a say
"One shudn't care for the long-lasting love but shud b happy for they have once been in love"

Well...shud we actually think for our future whn we are in a relationship or we shud actually enjoy the time being with the other half without thinking the future of us?

m3, RieKey, Bell, Dong

0 comments: