Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DAMN!!!

DAMN!!!

I really get pissed off!!

As I m really hardworking last week where I always log on to my e-learning blackboard in order to "lurk" at ppl's work as well as doing some contribution I tot of I can relax myself this week where I didn't log on to the blackboard AT ALL until today...

I checked my email, as usual my "dear" lecturer will send us a bunch of emails, keep notifying us, warning us for those poor attendance and he have actually sent us the attendance performance last week.

I thought tat I will be save because I did log on for at least 3 hours for 3 modules per week. I thought of as long as I online for at least 3 hours for ALL the modules thn I will be safe.

For god's sake, I found my name being highlighted in red color for the module - Research Method...wtf...=.="

I really get mad whn I saw it or I should say it is like thunderstorm for me...

wat the...alrite...now I have to write an email to sir in order to explain WHY my performance is poor...duh...I really...well...

I told my friend I am really disappointed with him and my fren ask me not to say so...well...I AM REALLY SAD AND DISAPPOINTED but dunno in which way...

Sigh...Sir could you please explain your

at least 3 hours for 3 modules per week


but not telling we are asking rubbish 0r fooling ard...=.=

WAT A DAY!!!

0 comments: