Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Celebrative Hi-Tea

It's saturday~~~Normally I don't work on Saturday, but today, it is a BIG day for the company and the students, so...I die har die har oso hav 2 go n work lo...

Watched Forbidden Kingdom yest nite(180408), 2150 show @ TGV, kepong. He said that we have to be up-to-date in watching movies. So, although he is going to sit for exam on monday, still we went for a movie^^. We were sitting at the first row as there are TOO many ppl tempting to watch this movie. Well, overall, it is a show that worth to watch in cinema^^

Alright, since I've spent all my energy in watching movies(as I am sitting at the first row), I thought that I can sleep a little late the next day.But but but...my dear called my up early the morning and ther...we went for breakfast...lolz...So damn sleepy man...lolz

Alright...Back to Celebrative Hi-Tea...what is it all about???(Duh...foods la...lolz)

Been working in Perfection the Training Academy for almost 4 years but I've nvr been to the celebrative Hi-Tea organized by the centre.

Celebrative Hi-Tea is meant for the students who get Assssss in Their UPSR, PMR and SPM. Hmmph...I dun have the chance to attend when i was taking tuition in this centre they only start to organized such Hi-Tea after I've graduated.

The Hi-tea starts at 3pm and we were asked to reach the company earlier in order to prepare foods for Hi-tea. >_<" Pardon me??? YES! Prepare food for Hi-tea.

We did it all by ourselves. That's because Perfection have a Perfect Chef - my boss and Perfect teamworkers, us. lolz...(yala...we just wanna save up some cost but don't you think that it is warm if we do avthing ourselves???)

We cut all the cucumbers, poke all the balls and "display" all the food by ourselves. Wow...I don't even cut the cucumbers at home...lolz

Oh yea, I in-charge in food-department, so I serve food. lolz...I was like a crazy woman that day, keep pushing off ALL the foods.


This one you must try, this one damn delicious, take more...


lolz...Wakakkaka...I think the students will scared of me if the next time they saw me standing there serving the foods. Well, don't worry kiddo, this is my first and last time to serve you guys. So, you guys should cherish the chance.lolz...

Fushion De Perfection





Nevertheless, my favourite Choc^^
Was very tired after the party, partly is because of the heels as I am standing there all the while serving the foods. And...I am damn full as well, caz I keep "curi makan"...hehehe...well...I have to prove to the students how delicious the foods are ma...don't blame me...hehe...

^^A tired by meaningful day for me. I told myself that I must grab every chance in joining myself into all the events organize by Perfection as I am leaving soon...real soon...

Niway...Thanks Perfection for Training me^^ haha...

0 comments: