Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Given Holiday xD

Yeappie it's given holiday by Company due to Hari Raya.
Wee~~~

Dated LengC out to the triangle area
watched Step up 3 at Pav,
Shopped at Sg Wang and BTS,
Hi-Tea at Wong Kok, Pav
marks my given holiday xD


It've been long since the last time I shopped like this. The feeling of seeing ppl everywhere is weird. It contains happy and sad. Happy bcoz yea...I love crowds and I saw crowds everywhere. Sad is bcoz...I saw a lot of young kids/teenage around(I was asking WHY the parents nowadays allow their kids out for shopping at this early age BUT not thinking that I am actually quite old ady =p) AND I saw a lot of...erm...shud I say metrosexual guys? ERM...I erm...srsly saw a lot of sissy guys all ard...what happened to Msia? Srsly swt when I saw they are even more manja/lady compare to myself. ><
Mah outfit of the day
it's really hard to find clothes to suit the checked red heels

Can only has hot drink


ERM.
Yea I had some of this
after the WHOLE shopping day
and it's my first meal of the day


had some of these too


and erm some of the manja guys I saw that day


Went for yam cha session wid LengC and Miyuki at nite.
We went to Moe De Cafe at Manjalara.
Posing with Gilly Cafe card holder in Moe De Cafe.
That's wat Kerk have put in LengC's bag quietly during the gathering yesteryday at Gilly Cafe. I am the only one who saw that and I forgot to take it out b4 we leave the resto. LengC's shocking face is darn funny when she found out that holder in her bag xD



A freaking tired day I had but I really felt the satisfactions.
Loving this Thursday nite tho. =)

0 comments: