Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sushi Zanmai xD

Project 365 #306


Had lunch @ Sushi Zanmai, Low Yat.

xD


It's a gather-gather/farewell luncheon for the 3 of us from research team. xD Mah manazer, ex-research exec aka my ex-superior and me. AND YEA, we ordered yee sang.


The last time we sit together to have lunch would be our farewell luncheon for a intern - angie which is more than a year ago. O.o. Now you know how bz the research team is to have time to sit 2geda for lunch. lolx. Oh well. Tat's bcoz ex-superior got her own teammates to have lunch 2geda, manazer is always bz bz and bz...OKAYYYYYY the biggest problem is...I take lunch like only once in a blue moon. lolx. Yea I know. My fault.


Oh ya. Sushi Zanmai is now available at Low Yat Plaza. Wootz!!! I got so excited when I saw Sushi Zanmai resto the other day when I m on my way to Sg Wang. Like yea...u know...I rike Sushi Zanmai so muchieeeee especially their parfait. Muahahahahahhaha. AND of course, as usual, I ordered Matcha Parfait as dessert. Heh.


I tot of wanted to buy manazer and ex-superior lunch earlier as it's like a farewell lunch for both of them...but but...ex-superior the one who suggested to have lunch and she is the first who walked to the cashier after meal...I tot she wanted to buy us lunch as...my manazer the one who always pay when we go out for lunch 2geda(tho it's like once in a blue moon) and and...she is the one who suggested for lunch. Okay. I know I mentioned she is the one who suggested for lunch for two times. Oh No. It's three times. Hmmph. I mean...she said farewell lunch. Okay. My bad. Since it's farewell lunch I am the one who shud pay bcoz the two of them are leaving the Co. real soon. Niway, I tot it wil be good that ex-superior the one who buy us lunch bcoz "I belum makan apa-apa yg free drpd dia. LOLx" Who knows, ended up manazer the one who pay. ><" Oh well, the kind-hearted manazer of course won't want us to pay her back the money for lunch(as usual) and oh well...I knew this will happen and tat's the reason why I bought her a hamper from Eu Yan Sang earlier.(once I get to know we have dis farewell luncheon, and it's CNY, and she is leaving real soon, and she packed me a big ang pau last year...lolx) Oh, btw, I din know giving out hamper is a kinda formal thing...lolx...I tot it wil b a good pressie when one dunno wat to buy as a gift. lolx


So yea. Sushi Zanmai is now available at Low Yat Plaza. AND another day I spent more than an hour luncheon outside dis week. New year mood ma. lolx



Oh ya.
I bought three packets of Ba Gua for my mum.
I mean for the family.
Oh no. Shud say
for the guests. xD

0 comments: