Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Cheshire Oak

AT LAST

I went to Cheshire Oak^^ A place that sell branded stuff wid cheap price
YOOHOO...happy in being a "bai ga lui"(prodigal girl) for one day
ONLY ONE DAY...lolz
Well well...let's welcome my new member~


Only half of them belongs to me

A ONE kg choc^^ woohoo

I love adidas~





A must have~



Famous choc @ UK



Bought oni one clothes frm next
hmmph...

Spent a lot 2day...but not gonna tell you how much...happy in getting all these but feel a lil regret coz din buy much clothes...get to buy one and oni one...well...there are still days 2 go...wakkakakaka...

OH no...I dun mean to be prodigal all the time...hehe

juz...I need to release my stress...lolz

ta~

Hav a nice day^^

0 comments: