Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stupiak m3

Is was a rainy day this morning.

Yet we still have to walk ourselves to Uni.

When I m on my way to Uni, one of my fren tell me tat my bag is getting wet...

I bring my bag to the front and cover it wid the umbrella...

But whn the time I entered John Foster Building, I realize tat the water keep on dripping from my bag.

Heck...I know wat happened next.

My bag get wet.

WHY?

Coz of my stupid water bottle...it din lock itself well...this is not the 1st time after all

Stupid me...

Immediately I take out my water bottle and half of the water in the bottle has gone. Imagine...how wet is my bag...

I take everything out right after I've entered the lecturer hall and settle down.

The 1st thing I take out is my note book, coz I know it will get wet...This is the second time it gets wet again...sorry note book...wu wu

and thn the nxt thing I take out...MY HANDPHONE!!!

GOSH...I never tot tat my hp will kena water de lo...

Shit...godamnit...I turn off my phone and take out the battery right after I found out it is wet.

My pencil case, my spec and its bag, my wallet...avthing in the bag are wet and there's a flood in the bag...wat the...=.="

really sienz diao lo...

lengC suggested me to go to the ladies and get avthing dry up using the drying machine. I did but it din help much.

Miyuki offer herself to keep my handphone for me as my bag is wet.

I totally forget about my handphone after I've reached home for 2 hours.

When the time I collect my hp back frm Miyuki, she offer me a hair dryer and ask me to "blow" it up...

I did...and the screen bcome blur...perhaps those are "fog"

I wanted to turn on my handphone so much but I worry It will not function. I've browse thru the net in order to find ways to save it

and I've done avthing I could.

I dare not to turn on my handphone as it is being suggested that I should leave it in a dry palce for at least 2 days...

Wu wu...pray hard tat my hp wil b alrite


Hell...I can't live widout handphone...how la now...U tell me...sobz...

0 comments: