Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Outgroup

Now I have a strong feeling that I m being categorize as

OUTGROUPIE...

best fren no longer best fren

frens no longer frens

there are 3 groups in the flat now...

WHY?

Wat mistake I've done?

I don't know.

Whenever thy talk and i Join in, their topic wil end

We all wanted to buy dress but the attention is not on me...they forgot I wanted to get a dress as well?

There's a lil competition going on in the flat without the participation of me and her

and these are the reason that proved

that

I

AM

BEING

CATEGORIZE

AS

A OUTGROUPIE...


I got fed-up juz now while browsing thru her pc...looking at the photos of what they edited makes me feel even more angry and I've actually "stared" at her when she offer me the crisps...


I felt sorry but we end up pretend nth...

I think I juz cant get myself off frm the photos being edited by her to her and her and her and thy deny it and take it as they design it themselves...well...


Why avbody juz like to talk about somebody at the back? Can't they juz tell me wat's wrong???


Gosh...I am sick and I wanted to go home badly...

0 comments: