Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

LIAR

How does it feel when you find out tat they are actually telling lies yet you can't do anything about it?

Will you remain quiet when you find out tat they are actually lying, and helping them to cheat yourself?

OR

Will you ask one of them in order to find out the truth?

I kept quiet but not in a happy mood. Wanted to ask one of them but dunno how...

I can't believe tat even my best fren lied to me.

What's the point?

To keep me for not being "unhappy"?

Well...I am unhappy now...

Oh gosh...mayb I shud juz forgot about such a small matter.
I just cant believe there are somedays I m being cheated as well.

Phuw...it's okay...anoda 30days to go.

mayb they are doing that for your own good...

I just cant be a liar...I am not a liar...
maybe I shud learn how to lie...

0 comments: